⅓ cup heavy cream
3 tablespoons sugar
¾ teaspoon Knox gelatin
½ cup buttermilk
1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and pureed
½ cup dessert wine
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cinnamon stick
1. Stir together cream and sugar; simmer until sugar has dissolved.
2. Whisk in gelatin until dissolved then stir in buttermilk.
3. Pour into two 6- to 8-ounces heart shaped molds and chill until set.
4. Meanwhile, simmer pureed mango, wine, sugar and cinnamon over low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Let cool and remove cinnamon stick. Unmold each onto a dessert plate and top with mango sauce.